Why attend this course?
Candidates will have the opportunity to use a large variety of equipment on welds, castings and wrought products on this theoretical and practical course. Suitable for beginners and personnel with existing NDT knowledge and PCN recognised, providing excellent preparation for Level 1 examinations. It meets, the training hour requirements as specified by the relevant PCN documentation.
- Magnetic particle testing terminology
- Properties of magnetic fields
- Principles of magnetic particle inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection equipment
- Equipment calibration
- Defect detection and evaluation
- Magnetic particle inspection techniques
- Application of a written instruction
- Relevant standards & H&S considerations
- PCN documentation
- Product technology
- Extensive practical element
Duration: 5 days
Special note: Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN Requirement. If attempting an ASNT, EN4179/NAS410 examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met. This course is not suitable for BGAS-CSWIP examination preparation.
Please contact us for course and examination enquiries
- Office Phone Number : +62(0) 778 472 122
- Office Mobile Phone Number : +62 811-6911-899 (Connected to What’s App Application)
- e-Mail: email@example.com