Why attend this course?
This course is a combination of the UT Introduction and UT Theory and Practice courses. This course is PCN recognised and provides excellent preparation for the Level 2 examinations. It meets in full the training hour requirements as specified by the relevant PCN documentation.
- Basic concepts
- Principals of ultrasonic testing
- Flaw detector (operation and use)
- Defect location and sizing techniques
- Use of calibration and reference blocks
- Plotting systems
- Examination of samples, welds,castings and wrought products
- Report writing and discussion of relevant standards and specifications (BS, EN etc)
Duration: 15 days
Special note: Candidates attempting a PCN examination must meet the PCN/GEN Requirements. If attempting an ASNT/EN4179/NAS410 examination the requirements of your company’s written practice must be met.
Please contact us for course and examination enquiries
- Office Phone Number : +62(0) 778 472 122
- Office Mobile Phone Number : +62 811-6911-899 (Connected to What’s App Application)
- e-Mail: email@example.com