Why attend this course?
This course covers the requirements of applicable standards and general theory and can lead to certification via a visual weld inspection approval route.
- The role of a visual welding inspector
- Inspection equipment and the use of gauges
- Welding related standards and codes
- Welding processes and terminology
- Pre-weld, pre-heat and post weld visual inspection
- Welding consumables
- Basic steel weld metallurgy
- Welding defects
- Defect acceptance levels
- Safety issues
Duration: 2 days
Special note: Candidates wishing to become certificated as a Visual Welding Inspector under a nationally/ internationally recognised qualification scheme can consider the ASNT Visual approval, subsequent to attendance on the above course.
Please contact us for course and examination enquiries
- Office Phone Number : +62(0) 778 472 122
- Office Mobile Phone Number : +62 811-6911-899 (Connected to What’s App Application)
- e-Mail: email@example.com